Community Blood Drive LIFESOUTH
It has been a busy Year but, we are never to busy to save a life. HOSA is hosting a second Community Blood Drive. Please help us get the word out. Walk ins are welcome or we can schedule you an appointment time here.
Life South donations buses will be in the rear parking of the Lawrence County Career Technical Center at 179 College Street Moulton, AL 35650.
Donors must be 17 or older (16 with written parental consent), Weight must be 110 lbs or more and show photo I.D. For more information visit lifesouth.org.
This will also be the kick off for our community PROM season. Hatton community please have a safe and memorable prom and send someone to save a life.
For safety purposes Please do not enter the school building unless you have an escort.n
- Red Bank man and woman arrested following drug and theft investigation
- Underrated players to watch for this season
- Lawrence County hires Chris Waldrep as new EMA director
- Joe Wheeler EMC Youth Tour delegate selected to represent Alabama's Electric Cooperative
- Marker commemorating 1948 racist slaying in Alabama missing
- Moulton 3rd grader grows winning cabbage
- Wetumpka chosen for HGTV's new series, 'Home Town Takeover'
- Health officials fear another COVID-19 spike after July 4th holiday
- Brett Shelton, full speed ahead
- Local community surprises LCHS students with prom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!