- Blame game? Cuomo takes heat over NY nursing home study
- Seeking comback, Sessions faces Tuberville in Alabama race
- Senate, House runoffs included on Alabama runoff ballot
- Pence heads to Louisiana amid renewed surge in virus cases
- Epstein associate to face accusers in video court appearance
- Masks for kids? Schools confront the politics of reopening
- Major league teams try to ramp up the competition in camp
- Blackmon returns to Rockies after recovering from COVID-19
- Woman dies, her husband injured in Lawrence motorcycle accident
- Red Bank man and woman arrested following drug and theft investigation
- Underrated players to watch for this season
- Lawrence County hires Chris Waldrep as new EMA director
- Marker commemorating 1948 racist slaying in Alabama missing
- Joe Wheeler EMC Youth Tour delegate selected to represent Alabama's Electric Cooperative
- Moulton 3rd grader grows winning cabbage
- Wetumpka chosen for HGTV's new series, 'Home Town Takeover'
- Brett Shelton, full speed ahead
- Health officials fear another COVID-19 spike after July 4th holiday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!