Navy Intelligence Specialist First Class Edward Norwood spoke to the Rotary Club on Thursday, June 3. Norwood discussed three of his deployments on air craft carriers and his work in intel operations. He also discussed his travels to Singapore, Thailand, Dubai and Bahrain so far during his military service. “In my first three years of service, I had probably been to Dubai more than I had been home,” Norwood said. “The Navy certainly affords lots of opportunities.” Norwood also discussed growing cyber security concerns and said safeguarding communications continues to become a major focus in his line of work. The Rotary Club meets every Thursday at noon at Western Sirloin in Moulton.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Byron best through 1st 4 segments in NASCAR All-Star race
- Bucks tie series with 107-96 Game 4 win as Nets lose Irving
- Semyon Varlamov, Islanders beat Lightning 2-1 in Game 1
- Pato O'Ward charges to win, dedicates it to injured teammate
- LEADING OFF: Blue Jays bop at Fenway, Rays-Chisox meet up
- Tokyo bound: Kalisz claims 1st spot on US Olympic swim team
- Vols 3rd team to lock up CWS bid; Virginia-DBU series tied
- South Africa's Higgo wins Palmetto Championship at Congaree
- Lawrence County teams unify to honor R.A. Hubbard football stars
- Wiggins and Brown were "More than just teammates"
- Harvest man arrested for drug possession in Moulton
- Lawrence Sheriff’s Office, emergency responders to begin new cadet program
- Single-vehicle crash claims lives of two R.A. Hubbard teens
- One person injured in 2- vehicle crash in Courtland
- People identified in long-lost photos of Black neighborhood
- Moulton man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- Moulton man charged with assaulting police at Lawrence Jail
- Courtland 44th Picnic in the Park makes its comeback
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact