Youth Leadership Lawrence students attended Banking and Retail Day last Thursday, which was their fifth session for the 2019-20 school year. The youth group began their banking and retail tour at CB&S Bank, Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce Administrative Assistant Brenda Suski said. While visiting the bank, students gained valuable savings and investing information from CB&S employees Tara Abbott, Jonathan Sherrill and J.C. Campbell. The bank provided the students with Shrewsberry Donuts for breakfast and sponsored their lunch at China Dragon, said Suski. The students concluded the day’s tour at The Willow Tree, where owner Craig Johnston taught them the ins and outs of starting a new business.
- Extroverts (and introverts, too) face quarantine challenges
- The Latest: WHO warns `far from over' in Asia and Pacific
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- The countdown clock is clicking again for the Tokyo Olympics
- State's virus cases top 940; abortion clinics win in court
- How will we vote? Outbreak revives debate on mail-in ballots
- White House turns to statistical models for virus forecast
- NCAA to give spring sport athletes extra year of eligibility
- LCHS cafeteria worker, husband killed in accident
- First coronavirus case confirmed in Lawrence Wednesday
- Sheriff takes coronavirus precautions; county offices remain closed to the public
- Courtland doing best to carry on as normal
- North Courtland resident displaced after Tuesday fire
- County residents urged to respond to 2020 Census by Saturday
- Sheriff: Girl, 4, found in woods; had been missing 2 days
- Alabama closes all "non-essential businesses" to combat spread of COVID-19
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 continue to grow across the state
- Lawrence Medical Center serves as COVID-19 testing collection site in Lawrence County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!