Alabama Representative Proncey Robertson and Senator Garlan Gudger visited the Lawrence County High School band room on Wednesday, Dec. 4 to award band students with a Community Service Grant of $1,500. The funds are being used to purchase a new trombone as well as storage equipment for music stands and chairs, according to Band Director Sid Hearn. “We are thrilled to receive this award from Senator Gudger and Representative Robertson,” Hearn said. “We have great hard-working students here at LCHS, and the benefit to them from the support of our elected officials will be tremendous.” The state legislators also awarded a $15,000 grant to the Lawrence County Career and Technical Center and two $1,000 grants to Moulton Elementary and Middle schools the same day.
- White House turns to statistical models for virus forecast
- The Latest: Badminton freezes world rankings amid suspension
- Extroverts (and introverts, too) face quarantine challenges
- The Latest: WHO warns `far from over' in Asia and Pacific
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- The countdown clock is clicking again for the Tokyo Olympics
- State's virus cases top 940; abortion clinics win in court
- How will we vote? Outbreak revives debate on mail-in ballots
- LCHS cafeteria worker, husband killed in accident
- First coronavirus case confirmed in Lawrence Wednesday
- Sheriff takes coronavirus precautions; county offices remain closed to the public
- Courtland doing best to carry on as normal
- North Courtland resident displaced after Tuesday fire
- County residents urged to respond to 2020 Census by Saturday
- Sheriff: Girl, 4, found in woods; had been missing 2 days
- Alabama closes all "non-essential businesses" to combat spread of COVID-19
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 continue to grow across the state
- Everything under the sun in the Big Apple, except sweet tea
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!