The American Legion Post 25 inducted 2020-2021 officers last week, and re-appointed Post Commander Philip Terry. Officers include Vice Commander Bill Cole, Sargent-at-Arms George Brackins, Chaplain Joe Jackson, Adjutant Roger Loosier, and Assistant Adjutant Kay Wadsworth. Pictured from the left are Terry, Lawrence County Sheriff Max Sanders standing in for Brackins, Wadsworth, Loosier, Jackson, and Paul Nightengale standing in for Cole.
- Stars' Polak, Canucks' Baertschi won't report to NHL camps
- Day trippers: Familiarity key for drivers at Kentucky oval
- Ex-Alabama officer facing charges caught in New Hampshire
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- The Latest: Las Vegas virus spike led NHL to 2 Canadian hubs
- Duke hires Celtics' Lawson to lead women's basketball team
- Q&A: US government not as prolific an executioner as states
- Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Red Bank man and woman arrested following drug and theft investigation
- Underrated players to watch for this season
- Lawrence County hires Chris Waldrep as new EMA director
- Joe Wheeler EMC Youth Tour delegate selected to represent Alabama's Electric Cooperative
- Burnley, Sheffield United draw 1-1 in Premier League
- Health officials fear another COVID-19 spike after July 4th holiday
- Local community surprises LCHS students with prom
- Moulton 3rd grader grows winning cabbage
- Wetumpka chosen for HGTV's new series, 'Home Town Takeover'
- Torrential rains swamp Tuscaloosa, trap motel guests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!