Hatton High School students Hannah Robbins, Brenna Scott and Taylor Terry were awarded scholarships from the Kappa Kappa Iota Lawrence County Chapter and from the LCERA (Lawrence County Education Retirees Association) this week. Robbins received $500 from KKI and $250 from LCERA. Scott and Terry each received a $250 scholarship from KKI and a $250 scholarship from LCERA. Pictured from the left are Hatton Principal Anthony Inman, Hannah Robbins, Brenna Scott, Taylor Terry, and presenter Dr. Beth McCulloch Vinson.
- Chris Kraft, 1st flight director for NASA, dies at 95
- White Sox host 1st MLB game with foul pole-to-pole netting
- Elevated opioid risks found at Native American hospitals
- Franken says he 'absolutely' regrets resigning from Senate
- NYC mayor calls for probe as many wait for power to return
- Homicide charge filed in shooting death of off-duty officer
- Governor says Alabama 'working' to avoid prison lawsuit
- Trump expands fast-track deportation authority across US
- Faith over fear: The road to healing (Part one of a two-part series)
- Superintendent says rumors that R.A. Hubbard High closing are false
- Commissioners seek ways to generate more revenue for LawCo
- Eagles go through productive 7 on 7 against West Morgan
- R.A. Hubbard cheerleaders dominate their division at Troy cheer camp
- Moulton Church of Christ erects historic marker noting its establishment in 1826
- Restaurant and lodging ratings
- Local author to hold book signing at library July 25
- Veterans banners leave lasting impression on out-of-town visitors
- The boys up front
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!