Lawrence Medical received over 100 masks from Bank Independent on Thursday, April 30. LMC CEO Dean Griffin said the donated masks would help the hospital maintain its supply of personal protective equipment for staff members as well as patients entering the hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic. On Friday, the hospital resumed all elective and surgical procedures and updated its operations policy following Gov. Kay Ivey’s Safer at Home order, which became effective April 30. Under the hospital’s updated policy, all patients entering the hospital will be screened using a list of questions, to determine if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms and will be screened for temperature. The policy also requires all patients who enter the facility to wear masks, and patients without a mask will be provided one upon entrance. “Our staff were very appreciative and pleased with the donations,” Griffin said. “We are thankful for the support of Bank Independent for our staff serving the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- National Guard called in to quell violence in Los Angeles
- Protests over police killings rage in dozens of US cities
- Police cars burn, windows shatter as protests roil New York
- Gilbert Burns routs Woodley in UFC's return to Las Vegas
- Work shirt became Tuscumbia sailor's family legacy
- Caribbean dream come true
- Washington DC begins reopening in fits and starts
- Police make nearly 1,400 arrests as protests continue
- Tuesday night house fire claims the life of Trinity man
- Stories from the front porch in Hatton
- Missing Alabama teenager found dead in Elk River
- Local drive through cruise to start in Moulton
- Morgan chase ends in Bankhead Forest
- Woman arrested on charge of aiding Alabama jail escape
- Montgomery may consider face mask requirement
- Veterans banners on display in Moulton and Courtland in time for Memorial Day
- American Legion Post 25 honors fallen soldiers on Memorial Day
- Lawrence County KKI awards four additional scholarships
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!