Each of the responding fire departments and emergency responders who assisted in putting out the fire that devastated downtown Moulton on April 22 were recognized by the Lawrence County Commission during its regular meeting on Friday. Moulton Fire Department, the Lawrence County Firefighters Association, Lawrence County 911 Dispatch, Decatur Fire, Russellville Fire, Moulton Police Department, the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office, Lawrence County Emergency Medical Services and the American Red Cross were each awarded plaques in Friday’s meeting by District 3 Commissioner Kyle Pankey, who proposed the resolution last month. Moulton Firefighter Mathew Dudley and Assistant Fire Chief Brian Phillips, pictured above with Pankey, accepted the plaque presented to Moulton Fire Department.
- Punching through turmoil: Pro boxer helps medical staff cope
- Police across US speak out against Minneapolis custody death
- A tough call: Minor league umps squeezed as lost year looms
- New Zealand near eradication, but virus has grim global hold
- 7 shot at Louisville protest over fatal police shooting
- George Floyd protesters set Minneapolis police station afire
- Tough words, little drama, familiar champ in virtual bee
- Virus taking hold in rural, old plantation region of Alabama
- Tuesday night house fire claims the life of Trinity man
- Morgan chase ends in Bankhead Forest
- Local drive through cruise to start in Moulton
- Stories from the front porch in Hatton
- Woman arrested on charge of aiding Alabama jail escape
- Henley excited to be back home
- Disturbance of Gulf Shores sea turtle nest draws police
- American Legion Post 25 honors fallen soldiers on Memorial Day
- Graduation guidelines for this week
- Fall 2020 the focus on Board of Education meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!