Each of the responding fire departments and emergency responders who assisted in putting out the fire that devastated downtown Moulton on April 22 were recognized by the Lawrence County Commission during its regular meeting on Friday. Moulton Fire Department, the Lawrence County Firefighters Association, Lawrence County 911 Dispatch, Decatur Fire, Russellville Fire, Moulton Police Department, the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office, Lawrence County Emergency Medical Services and the American Red Cross were each awarded plaques in Friday’s meeting by District 3 Commissioner Kyle Pankey, who proposed the resolution last month. Moulton Firefighter Mathew Dudley and Assistant Fire Chief Brian Phillips, pictured above with Pankey, accepted the plaque presented to Moulton Fire Department.
- 4 students shot at block party near Clark Atlanta University
- Spacewalking astronauts add parking spot to space station
- Alabama chief deputy arrested on theft charges
- Sheriff: Georgia inmate kills self after killing Florida man
- Alabama lawyer gets jail, nixed license for jury tampering
- McCain's family fights to define legacy of civility, service
- Kershaw passes Koufax on wins list, Dodgers thump Blue Jays
- LEADING OFF: Kluber shut down, Mets making moves
- Moulton man appeals nuisance order violations
- Moulton man accused of assaulting his grandparents now in custody
- Council considers benefits of purchasing used aerial truck for fire department
- Moulton Police searching for Moulton man wanted for assault
- Sheriff’s office shows off new patrol vehicles in the “Git Up Challenge”
- School year begins with more SROs for Lawrence County
- The Hot Spot recognized on State Register of Historic Places
- Commissioner serious about enforcing litter laws
- Community expresses concern for Pine Torch Church
- Lawrence County, Hatton both in top 10 of preseason rankings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!