The Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce introduced the Youth Leadership Lawrence class of 2019-20 this week. The youth group inducted new members, which included Lando Fells, Ashkea Foster, Zakiah Goodlow, Kyle Letson, Grace Ann Johnson, Lillie McGregor, Brayden Flanagan, Elijah McAbee, Zane Harville, Emma Oliver, Gracie Ward, Josie Harville, Bri Bradford, Jillian Fretwell, Ben Michael Bennett, James Huang, Anna Clare Hutto, Katie Jett, Allie Martin, Felicia Patel, Rylee Phillips, Kobe Strange, Candace Terry, Adi Proctor, Bella Claire McGregory, and Taylor Hood. The group held its first session, Leadership Day 101, on Wednesday, Oct. 3. The kickoff session was sponsored by the Lawrence County Extension Office. YLL is a youth program that was initiated in 2004 by the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce to promote and improve leadership skills among Lawrence County sophomores and juniors. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce Administrative Assistant Brenda Suski and Executive Director Craig Johnston are pictured with the YLL 2019-20 Class above.
- NASCAR goes back to its roots with a huge Nashville blowout
- New dawn for boxing as Ruiz, Joshua set for Saudi rematch
- Voluntary evacuation order issued in Texas city after blast
- Holiday tour series being held at Pond Spring
- Vinson withdraws school board candidacy
- Three arrested in connection with burglaries in Hatton and Mt. Hope
- Steak 'N' Biscuit
- City approves truck purchase for Moulton Fire Department; council members say ladder truck will have to wait
- Inmate dies after being found hanging by sheet
- Parades begin in Lawrence County Thursday
- Lawrence County students recognized at 2019 Farm City Luncheon
- Hearing cancelled for suspect in 2016 murders
- East Lawrence fourth graders bring Alabama history to life
- Man shot to death outside Alabama strip mall
- Rooftop Toy Drive happening at Bobby Rai's this Saturday
- Christmas parades begin in Lawrence County next Thursday
- Austin and Ari's Excellent Adventure
- Three arrested in Moulton for possession
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!