The Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce introduced the Youth Leadership Lawrence class of 2019-20 this week. The youth group inducted new members, which included Lando Fells, Ashkea Foster, Zakiah Goodlow, Kyle Letson, Grace Ann Johnson, Lillie McGregor, Brayden Flanagan, Elijah McAbee, Zane Harville, Emma Oliver, Gracie Ward, Josie Harville, Bri Bradford, Jillian Fretwell, Ben Michael Bennett, James Huang, Anna Clare Hutto, Katie Jett, Allie Martin, Felicia Patel, Rylee Phillips, Kobe Strange, Candace Terry, Adi Proctor, Bella Claire McGregory, and Taylor Hood. The group held its first session, Leadership Day 101, on Wednesday, Oct. 3. The kickoff session was sponsored by the Lawrence County Extension Office. YLL is a youth program that was initiated in 2004 by the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce to promote and improve leadership skills among Lawrence County sophomores and juniors. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce Administrative Assistant Brenda Suski and Executive Director Craig Johnston are pictured with the YLL 2019-20 Class above.
- Blackouts possible again as fire danger looms in California
- Tarasenko has goal, 2 assists as Blues beat Avalanche 3-1
- The eyes have it: Scherzer embraces 2 different eye colors
- Mom who touted daughter's 'bucket list' accused in her death
- A 1946 mob lynching puts court focus on grand jury secrecy
- Deliberate blackouts possible again in California amid winds
- Patriots blitz Darnold, Jets 33-0 to remain undefeated
- Tornado slams Dallas; 4 killed in Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Coroner: Lawrence man died from gunshot wound
- Hunter eclipses 1,000 yards as East Lawrence survives at Phil Campbell
- LC Fair starts Wednesday
- Christmas tree displays headed for Moulton square
- Recycling program pays off for Lawrence County schools
- Taylor's safety lifts Hatton past Lexington
- Chiefs dominate second half to top Valley Head
- Commission: $3 postage fee applies to online tag renewals
- Marlee Foundation receives $10,000 from Carpenter Tech Corporation
- Person killed at Alabama grocery store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!