Lawrence County's former Chamber of Commerce Director Jason Houston passed away on Tuesday, May 5, according to reports.
- Target temporarily closing stores due to protest dangers
- World alarmed by violence in US; thousands march in London
- Some police praised for joining front line of Floyd protests
- US cities assess protest damage, await another day of unrest
- AP Interview: Floyd's death opens old wounds for Sefolosha
- The Latest: Klopp welcomes 'massive lift' for reunited squad
- College Football Hall of Fame damaged in Atlanta protests
- SpaceX's historic encore: Astronauts arrive at space station
- Tuesday night house fire claims the life of Trinity man
- Stories from the front porch in Hatton
- Missing Alabama teenager found dead in Elk River
- Local drive through cruise to start in Moulton
- Morgan chase ends in Bankhead Forest
- Montgomery may consider face mask requirement
- Woman arrested on charge of aiding Alabama jail escape
- Veterans banners on display in Moulton and Courtland in time for Memorial Day
- American Legion Post 25 honors fallen soldiers on Memorial Day
- Lawrence County KKI awards four additional scholarships
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!