- 'Building is gone': Propane blast kills firefighter, hurts 6
- Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy as part of settlement
- Auto strike idles more than 50 GM factories and warehouses
- Murder charge dropped for Alabama man accused of killing mom
- Judge tosses lawsuit over law center's hate group labels
- Kelly and No. 7 Irish look forward to trip to No. 3 Georgia
- Oklahoma high school football player dies after head injury
- No new measles cases reported in fading US outbreak
- Lawrence Co. Sheriff's Office search for missing inmate
- East Lawrence 34, Locust Fork 28: Blaxton recovers late fumble to seal Eagles first win
- Hatton faces potential season altering game in week 3
- Alabama Title Pawn, Inc.
- Lawrence County sweeps county quad, wins Metro tournament; East Lawrence picks up first win
- Jackson House steps closer to opening as venue space in Moulton
- Scotty Lee Terry, MOULTON
- West Point 42, Lawrence County 14: Warriors stun Lawrence County
- Sheffield 20, Hatton 8: New school tops old school as Hatton falls to Sheffield
- Koger remembered as friend and leader after fatal shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!