WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court clears the way for executions of federal prisoners.
- Texas court holds jury trial in traffic crime case over Zoom
- Powerful storm leaves 2 dead, heavy crop damage in Midwest
- Colorado attorney general announces broader probe of police
- Big Ten, Pac-12 pull plug on fall football amid pandemic
- Elite public schools in Virginia, elsewhere seek diversity
- MLB: Astros coach receives 20-game suspension, Laureano six
- Suit: LA officer fondled dead woman, showed video to others
- Cosby sex assault appeal takes on non-prosecution deal
- Lawrence County reports first confirmed COVID-19 death
- Terry making a huge impact in the Alabama law system
- Historic Bank of Moulton vault returns home to Lawrence County Archives
- City accepts $448,996 bid for Byler Sidewalk East; construction to begin this fall
- Kerby looking to take the next step as Hatton’s quarterback
- Lawrence County BOE gearing towards upcoming school year
- Small acts of kindness: Lions Club and Alabama Rehabilitation Services install service ramp for Lawrence resident
- Exhibit honoring North Alabama women opens in Lawrence County this week
- Suit claiming bats, rats at courthouse goes to Supreme Court
- Lawrence County running backs working on new styles of training as practice resumes in the county
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!