As featured on
THREE RIVERS, Calif. (AP) — Firefighters wrapped the base of the world's largest tree in a f…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Correa's time: Late HR helps Astros top Bosox in ALCS opener
- Netflix employee fired in wake of Chappelle special furor
- ‘I Hate Alabama’ song about lost love, not just Crimson Tide
- Clinton "doing fine" and will be out of hospital soon
- Hatton dominates Tharptown on homecoming
- East Lawrence drops heartbreaker in overtime
- Chicago uses stellar defensive effort to rout Phoenix 86-50
- Hughes scores 2, lifts Devils past Blackhawks in OT
- Moulton man arrested on drug charges
- Lawrence County’s Huttos getting ready for last run together
- Alabama family still looking for answers in 2001 homicide
- Infant hurt in crash involving ambulance dies from injuries
- Lawrence County can't keep up with Mae Jemison
- Auctions to benefit The Caring Place
- Courtland mayor has high hopes for historic downtown
- Prep football rounduo: Hatton earns first win over Red Bay since 1987
- Moulton Lions Club to host Farmer’s Fall Festival October 22 & 23
- Officials deny accusations concerning COVID, inmate neglect at Lawrence Jail
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact