BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Two sisters who survived the Holocaust as girls and moved to the United States afterward died just days apart in their adopted home of Alabama.
Copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Alabama prisons reduce meals, nix visits amid inmate strike
- People trapped, 2.5M without power as Ian drenches Florida
- The teachers who instill a love of music and its ripple effect
- Ian swamps southwest Florida, trapping people in homes
- Jesse Owens Classic set for this weekend
- Editorial Roundup: Alabama
- Lawrence County wins at Warrior Invitational
- Regions Bank to refund $141M for illegal overdraft fees
- Steve Oliver, Kenny “Frog” Johnson bring local flavor to new TV series Alabama Shine
- The Mystery of the Saudi Sand
- Hatton bounces back with homecoming win over East Lawrence
- Gordon kicks Lawrence County to OT win
- Killen man charged with drug trafficking
- Community night happening Thursday in Moulton
- LouAllen announces candidacy
- Courtland Cruise In returns Saturday
- Nine-year-old Lawrence boy attacked by dogs is recovering at home
- Harvest Festival returns to Moulton square this Saturday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact