Glenda Sawyer, 69, passed away Monday, December 23, 2019. Funeral was Friday, December 27, 2019, at Parkway Funeral Home with Rev. Hollis Rutherford officiating. Burial was in Midway Memorial Gardens.
- Ex-Gov. Blagojevich released form prison after Trump pardon
- Manfred apologizes for calling WS trophy a "piece of metal"
- Trial begins in lawsuit over missing woman's murdered sons
- Immigration agency subpoenas Oregon county over 2 inmates
- Brewers owner claims team "had an operating loss" in 2019
- Nebraska denies pardon for notorious killer's ex-girlfriend
- Tennessee Democrats push to move up presidential primary
- Utah lawmakers get tough on porn, ease up on polygamy
- Moulton firefighter achieves remarkable feat in training
- Ex-Moulton teacher found not guilty of sex with student
- How sweet it is!: Lawrence County advances to sweet 16 at Wallace State for first time in 13 years
- Faye Hooper, Lawrence native and widow of Audie Murphy award winner, dies at age 80
- DAR Annual Tea honors Good Citizens and JROTC students
- Red Devils magical season comes to an end in regional semifinals
- Northern Lawrence County most affected by heavy flooding
- Injured victims of December tornado honored in Town Creek
- Hornets “survive and advance” to regional finals
- New Courtland online driving school “going well,” council says
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!