Marvaleen Reeves, 85, passed away Friday, June 7, 2019, at her residence. Funeral was Sunday, June 9, 2019, at Parkway Funeral Home with Rev. Clyde W. Smith officiating. Burial was in Morris Chapel Cemetery.
- Buttigieg returns to South Bend after man killed by police
- Less trash, more recycling in Alabama
- LAPD investigates officer's actions in Costco shooting
- Playing favorites: Woodland's 3 shots get him a US Open win
- LEADING OFF: Encarnación in, Frazier out in NY; Braves roll
- Gilbert gets bases-loaded hit, Bulldogs beat Auburn 5-4
- Progressive climate policy poised to pass in Oregon
- Trial set for Navy SEAL in Islamic State prisoner's killing
- Air Force Colonel from Lawrence County assigned to the Pentagon
- North Courtland’s first Fire Chief leaves behind legacy
- Joe Wheeler EMC public meetings to begin as plans for broadband move forward
- 2019-20 season could be special for Lady Hornets
- Berryman selected pitcher of the year, other local athletes selected for All-State
- TC Police arrest Decatur man for meth
- School board approves work at Hatton High and Moulton Middle school gyms
- Lawrence County Farmers Market hosting POP Thursday
- Cattleman’s Rodeo returning to Moulton Friday and Saturday
- 18 grams of meth seized in East Lawrence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!