- Light rail train derailment injures dozens in California
- US-Australia basketball: Not all in crowd happy with seating
- Hernandez single in 9th lifts Dodgers over Blue Jays 3-2
- APNewsBreak: US government issues final Utah monument plan
- Orioles set mark for HRs allowed in late-night loss to Rays
- Raiders edge Packers on 80-yard field in Winnipeg
- Syndergaard, Mets sweep Indians 2-0 for 5th win in row
- Teacher shortage, protests complicate educator pay dynamics
- Probate Judge announces changes to marriage procedure
- Moulton man appeals nuisance order violations
- Sheriff’s office shows off new patrol vehicles in the “Git Up Challenge”
- Lawrence garbage service billing in limbo after Courtland declines
- Moulton man accused of assaulting his grandparents now in custody
- Bob Jones assistant principal named Hazlewood Elementary principal
- Lawrence County Grand Jury indictments
- Moulton Police searching for Moulton man wanted for assault
- Where everybody knows your name
- Ladder truck discussions continue for Moulton Fire Department
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!