- Fire destroys much of 249-year-old church in California
- Lawyers seek to halt Purdue Pharma political contributions
- Oilers' Green joins list of players opting out of NHL return
- Thomas keeps clean card for 2-shot lead at Muirfield Village
- With fans back, Dixon wins at Road America for 3rd straight
- Yankees closer Chapman has COVID-19; Judge scratched
- 2 shot outside Tuscaloosa mall
- The Latest: Pop keeping eye on Japan, and Olympic hopes
- Red Bank man and woman arrested following drug and theft investigation
- Underrated players to watch for this season
- Lawrence County hires Chris Waldrep as new EMA director
- Joe Wheeler EMC Youth Tour delegate selected to represent Alabama's Electric Cooperative
- Marker commemorating 1948 racist slaying in Alabama missing
- Burnley, Sheffield United draw 1-1 in Premier League
- Moulton 3rd grader grows winning cabbage
- Health officials fear another COVID-19 spike after July 4th holiday
- Local community surprises LCHS students with prom
- Wetumpka chosen for HGTV's new series, 'Home Town Takeover'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!