HOUSTON (AP) — In a story July 11, 2020, about baseball, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the New York Yankees are the defending AL champion. The Yankees are the defending AL East champion.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- Group sues police for any videos of man's fatal shooting
- Stafford says he didn't give much thought to opting out
- Powerful storm leaves 2 dead, heavy crop damage in Midwest
- Prosecutor won't act on low-level Portland protest arrests
- Voters judge Omar's mix of progressive politics, celebrity
- Serena and Venus win, now Williams sisters play each other
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama mask order
- Texas court holds jury trial in traffic crime case over Zoom
- Lawrence County reports first confirmed COVID-19 death
- Terry making a huge impact in the Alabama law system
- Historic Bank of Moulton vault returns home to Lawrence County Archives
- City accepts $448,996 bid for Byler Sidewalk East; construction to begin this fall
- Kerby looking to take the next step as Hatton’s quarterback
- Lawrence County BOE gearing towards upcoming school year
- Small acts of kindness: Lions Club and Alabama Rehabilitation Services install service ramp for Lawrence resident
- Exhibit honoring North Alabama women opens in Lawrence County this week
- Suit claiming bats, rats at courthouse goes to Supreme Court
- Lawrence County running backs working on new styles of training as practice resumes in the county
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
PLEASE NOTEThe Moulton Advertiser E-edition is now only available to Print Subscribers at no additional charge. In order to access the E-Edition you will have to Register on our website by creating an E-Edition Account: Click Here To Sign Up Once you have created on E-Edition account and are logged in, you will need to enter your Print Subscription account number to validate your account. Validation is a one-time process. To view the E-Edition after validation, simply log back into our website by using the E-Edition account information that you created. If you do not know your Print Subscription Account number please contact
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!